Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I'm Enjoying: IndieReCon

So today I'm excited to see what else I can learn from IndieReCon. If you haven't heard of it, it's an online conference for "Indie" authors. But I honestly think the advice given over there is for all authors! I read several great articles yesterday (I had to catch up after work), and I think they apply to all of us journeying down this path to publication.

So head on over and participate today! The conference runs through tomorrow too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I may do just that! Thanks for the heads up!

GunDiva said...

I'm so sad I didn't know about this earlier! I'm going to head over and see what I can learn.

Thanks for the tip.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Wish I could go but I'm totally swamped at work right now. Like I can't even take my lunch hour. Maybe next year.

Kelly Polark said...

I've been checking in here and there. Wish I could have participated more! Will definitely be looking back when I have time and soak it all in!

Carolyn V said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've been really curious about Indie writing. ;)

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget